Dissertation HELP! All about theme park experience

January 27, 2017, 6:50 AM

Hi everyone

My name is Annie and I am currently studying Business and Management at the University of Kent. I am conducting a dissertation about theme park experience at ANY park.

If you could complete my questioannire it would help me greatly. It should take 10 minutes to complete.

Thanks!

Questionnaire
http://kbs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3xxOP7NnTp6MYPX

Replies (3)

January 27, 2017, 7:42 AM

@Annie

I'm planning on taking your survey a little later, but if you are interested in some answers to some questions that are more in-depth than a yes/no or ratings, feel free to ask them here. There is a vast amount of knowledge among the people on this website.

Just scanning over your first couple of questions talking about a modern outlook...there are some parks that revel in their nostalgia and would not rate very high on that scale, yet it was purposefully done (like Kennywood, Knotts Berry Farm's Ghost Town, and the Main Street entrance area of Disneyland/Magic Kingdom). People will drive halfway across the country to ride a 1930's era roller coaster...

January 27, 2017, 7:50 AM

Thank you for taking a look at the questionnaire. I understand your comment however I'm trying to gain a feel for what consumers perception and expectations where when they were at the park. It's just seeing how theme parks can improve their overall performance.
Great comment though and I need as many responses as possible.

January 30, 2017, 10:32 AM

Done

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive