Challenge 2 - A Ride with a Twist
Do something unexpected.
This week, the only thing you need to do is surprise us. Pick any park, any ride system, any IP, any budget (within feasible reason for the given location (for example Elitch Gardens would never pay $150 million for an amazing dark ride, but an argument could be made for a $20-$30 million ride)), any placement...but you must surprise us.
You will need to stick to the rules of current technology and reality (including (but not limited to) gravity, physics, and the fact that Disney IP will never show up at a Universal Park and vice versa), other than that, the world is your oyster.
But surprise us.
The grading criteria this week will be weighted 40% on how good the surprise is and how well it works with the rest of the attraction, and 60% on the rest of your presentation.
FOR FUN RULES - The only difference this week is that the surprise is only going to be 20% of your score.
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Now open, or date announced:
Still waiting on these: