No more Jingle Cruise

Edited: September 30, 2017, 1:22 PM

I'm quite sad this will not be happening this year. Jingle Cruise had hit its stride in the last couple of years and I found it to be really funny and creative.
I agree that three major attractions getting all "Christmas-fyed" was a lot, but I'm still gonna miss seeing all those classic mid-century decorations spread along the rivers of the world.
Oh, well...Cry me a river.

Replies (3)

October 1, 2017, 1:38 PM

I have never been on it, but it seems that Jingle Cruise never really caught on as a "thing" with people on this site. I had a feeling there were lots of eyeroll.

Yes, the Jungle Cruise is a bit of an eyeroll type of attraction, but that is part of the fun with the script.

October 1, 2017, 8:09 PM

Have to agree with you Anthony. The lack of comments about this lead me to believe nobody really cared for Jingle Cruise. I think it was perfectly in tone with the attraction. I'll miss it this year.

Edited: October 2, 2017, 1:41 PM

I liked Jingle Cruise.....I feel like it just isn't the type of overlay that gamers much conversation.....

It's too bad because it was enjoyable,& I think people probably actually enjoyed it (even if were already a fan of Jungle Cruise), but unfortunately got lost among all the other high profile Christmas offerings at the park.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive