Universal Hollywood offering 3-day ticket for $120

December 11, 2017, 8:08 PM

I posted this on Twitter about a week ago (https://twitter.com/Hubert_Wong2/status/937436024103301120), but Universal Studios Hollywood is offering a 3-day ticket through local Costco membership warehouse stores for $119.99.

The three days can be used anytime before May 24, 2018, but these periods are blacked out: Dec 23-Jan 1 (Christmas/New Year's holiday) and March 24-31 (spring break).

This is a really good deal, considering the walk-up price to visit the park is about $105-116 depending of the date, and the visits on the 3-day ticket do not have to be on consecutive dates.

Also a good deal through Costco is the Gold Pass, which costs $200 and includes parking until 5 pm, and has only about 19 blacked out dates over the next year.

As far as I can see, these offers are good through the Costco website, but I'm not sure if you have to live in Southern California in order to purchase them.

Replies (4)

December 12, 2017, 5:27 PM

Only thing is that USH is at best a whole day park. 3 days is well and truly overkill, so whilst it's technically great value, I think the circumstances that you would use 3 days would be quite rare.

December 12, 2017, 5:55 PM

Probably more attractive for locals, who can use the three days over a six- or seven-month period.

Or for out-of-towners who visit Southern California every few months, they can visit for the holidays, plus two more visits.

December 13, 2017, 1:11 AM

I guess if the expiry on it is that long it would be pretty good for locals.

December 13, 2017, 9:23 AM

This would be a good deal since the annual pass at same price will have too many weekend blockout dates, thus unusable for most locals. The park may not be a good value to bump to the next level annual pass at about $160.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive