Six Flags Magic Mountain

July 8, 2014, 5:33 PM

My experience at Six Flags Magic Mountain:
...arrived at noon and all of the power scooters were checked out. I rented a wheelchair and asked them to call us when a power scooter gets turned in. They said that would be no problem but they refused to call us because it was against their policy to call personal cell phones...yet when we checked out the electronic flashpass they required our cell phone number! I asked to speak with a supervisor to get them to call us...I was told to speak to the guest relations booth supervisor so we went their and she told us that they would NOT rent out a used scooter because it would not be fully charged.

So then we went on our way with the wheel chair. went up the left side rode revolution then tatsu. right at the very top we wanted to go down the back side to ride batman, but there was a worker keeping the path closed. He said that we would have to walk all the way around to the front of the park to get to batman so we started the long trek without a powered scooter. half way there we decided to get our souvenier cups refilled for $1. Mind you our souvenier cups were from last august when we bought our season passes. We thought that they would not be good this summer so we asked the greeters when we first entered. The greeter told us that they were still good because we bought them in august last year and they are good for the entire season (1 year from when we bought the season passes) Anyways the pop stand worker told us that our souvenier cups were no good and that all we could fill it up with is water. I told him what the greeter told us and he made a phone call and told me that the greeters have been informed not to tell people that anymore and that we could still not have our souvenier cups filled with anything but water.

This was the last straw!!! I went back to guest relations and returned the wheel chair for a FULL refund and then returned the flash pass for a FULL refund and that we were going to leave the park. I was surprised to see that I did not have to fight them on either of these. So, we left very disappointed and sad due to the incompetence of Magic Mountain policies and inconsiderate actions. If it were just me and Stacy we would leave now and never come back unfortunately that would not be fair to Alex so tomorrow we are going to the magic mountain waterpark and try Magic Mountain again on Thursday so that Alex can get some rides in.

As far as I am concerned Magic Mountain services is CRAPPY.

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive