Unused Day on Disney Tickets?

Edited: March 29, 2018, 10:03 AM

So, my wife and I bought a 3 day Florida residents pass with a 6 month expiration on them. We used one day for Food and Wine and still have two days left. However, in the meantime, we ended up buying a house and just being swamped for several months and now we only have one month left to use them and the way our April is looking, we won't be able to use those last 2 days. Does anyone know if Disney will extend the expiration on tickets or anything like that? I know a refund is likely out of the question, but it would be nice to have another month or two, otherwise I guess we are out the money.

Replies (1)

Edited: March 29, 2018, 8:44 AM

Before it expires, try to do an even exchange at the ticket office so the expiration extends, but not sure if they will do it since the terms of each ticket is different. The best bet is to exchange for an Annual Pass that lasts for one year. Again, it's up to Disney to decide if they will count the first 6 months into the AP and you'll have to pay the difference.

My feeling is LET IT GO. Don't spend unnecessary money to try to extend the ticket.

Call Disney to see what they can do before you make the trip.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive