Canada's Wonderland

July 14, 2014, 3:16 PM

Hello, I'm going to Canada's Wonderland in the next few days and was wondering some things. I wasn't really able to find anything out in the reviews for the park on the site.

I am just going to be there for one day, so I need to know what to do and what not to do, as I've never been there before. Any info would be great, but I also sort of have some questions:

My mom has a hurt shoulder and can't really ride anything too rough. How rough is Flight Deck? Been on a couple SLCs and some say this one's good, but others say it's not. What about the two woodies, Mighty Canadian Minebuster and Wild Beast? Rough? Worth a ride at all? And Skyrider? Rough? Never ridden a TOGO of any kind. Vortex isn't bad, is it?

Shockwave and Sledge Hammer are two other rides I'd like to test out. Both worth a ride? And does Riptide get you wet?

Wonder Mountain's Guardian: What is it like? I know it's some sort of dark ride but I don't know much else. Is it thrilling at all?

Thanks in advance for any info, I'd like to make the most out of the day and know what to ride and what not to.

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive