Theme Park Apprentice

Edited: June 25, 2018, 10:09 PM

After speaking with the other previous judges, we have determined that we are unwilling to commit to a new season of TPA unless we have sufficient enough people say that they would like to play.

So...what that means is...

If we can get at least 8 people to commit to doing Theme Park Apprentice from beginning to end, then we will do the next season.

It will start no earlier than July 8th, but after that time, I believe I can get us organized enough to start as long as we can get enough people to play. We will likely run TPA between 6 - 9 consecutive weeks.

So.....if you want to play and can commit to it, please reply to this thread. If we find that we have enough people, I will consider this the registration thread.

If you are on the fence or wondering what the heck a TPA is, then use the handy TPI search to look for "Theme Park Apprentice" which will give you a much better idea than a whole bunch of words from me.

If you have questions, please ask them below. If you want to play, please reply and state as much.

Good Luck!

Replies (7)

June 26, 2018, 10:59 AM

Jeff - Will there be an opportunity to pitch my idea for UOR's next theme park?

June 26, 2018, 8:10 PM

jeff, will there be any competitions regarding waterpark upgrades/refurbishments??

June 28, 2018, 8:07 AM

Hello! Will this year's game be using a cumulative park format? Or will it be returning to the non-cumulative format like last year?

Edited: June 29, 2018, 7:38 PM

We haven't gotten that far...we were checking interest before we went to all the work of coming up with challenges.

Based on the lack of response here... it's not looking so good.

June 30, 2018, 3:55 PM

well, the main reason i wouldn't be able to commit 100% until i know more details is 9 weeks is a long time. i know what my plans are in 4 weeks, and maybe even 6, but 9 is very unpredictable and due to possible conflicts, i'm not sure i can confirm. so maybe shortening it into 4 weeks of weekly challenges, and then a 2 week final would be more reasonable time commitment wise

July 15, 2018, 7:27 PM

I would love to join that and challenge my creativity.
Sorry for being late.

July 19, 2018, 7:33 AM

I would love to participate, but I guess I'm kind of late to the party...

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive