What is Grad Night at Disneyland like?

Edited: July 21, 2018, 6:11 PM

My school is thinking about having its 2019 Grad Night at Disneyland and as someone who knows very little about Grad Night at Disneyland, I have a couple of questions I was hoping some of you guys might be able to answer.

1. How crowded are DCA and Disneyland Park on Grad Night?

2. How many rides (and which rides) are usually closed during Grad Night?

3. If you've been (or know someone who's been), what did you think (or what did they think) of the experience as a whole?

Replies (1)

Edited: July 21, 2018, 9:32 PM

1. Not that crowded since it is usually a weekday and off season. You’re mixed in with regular guests until the evening where you get all of Disneyland or DCA for yourself. Lately, they changed it to DCA after hours. You’ll find out later which park is open for Grad Night.

2. A few rides will close if held after park hours. Some Fantasyland rides are closed as they cater to little kids like Storybook boats and Casey Jr. Toontown is likely closed.

3. Don’t know anyone who went recently, but it should be no different than any other day at the park, but with lots of noisy teenagers, which I’m sure you’ll enjoy their company. Tiring since you’ll be up all night and you won’t get home until dawn.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive