Wildwood NJ (Morey’s Piers)

July 2, 2019, 6:11 AM

Has anyone that is overweight been to Wildwood, New Jersey was able to fit any rides comfortably? If so please name some rides that are fat friendly

Replies (2)

July 8, 2019, 9:25 AM

This may be too late, you might have already gone, but I guess the first question is "How over weight" and also What type of rides? A Lot also depends where your weight is on your body.

I am not skinny but have never been turned away from a ride but have definitely had the ride staff push extra hard to make sure The harness lights go from red to green.

I was just at Moreys this past weekend, They do not have a-lot of rides, there are a couple coasters and a couple other thrill rides. I was able to get on them all, but a couple were tight.

The hardest one I had an issue with was the Zoomerang / Boomerang (I don't recall the name at Moreys but its usually one of those names). I don't usually have an issue on this ride at other parks but this one was tight and very uncomfortable. I would Suggest staying away from that one.

good Luck, have fun

July 8, 2019, 6:42 PM

Can't really comment on the seating situation, but it's probably worth a visit to see firsthand. If you have more than one person and decide you just want to hit a couple of comfortable rides, I believe you can still just buy an old school ticket book for around sixty bucks, as opposed to getting day passes for multiple ppl. Even if you decide not to ride at all, you'll be in the middle of one of the Mid-Atlantic's best shore towns.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive