20 Orlando Rides

August 10, 2014, 11:05 AM

hy first of all I wanted to thank everyone who helped for my trip to orlando this summer it was the best trip to orlando that I ever made. so here is my list of 20 best attractions. (including water parks)

Honrable Mention. BGT Gwazi: Really good Wood Coaster

20. USO Escape from Gringotts: I expected much more than what it actually is but it still is a really good ride but not enough for a 200 min wait

19. SWO Kraken: really good coaster but also not what I expected

18. DHS Toy Story Midway Mania: if it didn't have such a big line it would be in a mush better place in this list

17. BB Summit Plummet: Really good slide but to big line for a really short ride

16. MK Haunted Mansion: I liked this atraction but I thought it would be scarier

15. AK Expedition Everest: its in this position majorly because of the theme and the part that you go back

14. MK Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: This is an original for me I just love it because it was my first disney coaster

13. EPCOT Test Track: I liked the experience of creating my own car

12. DHS Tower of Terror: I think that after the last times I went it losses its thrill

13. BGT SheiKra: Really good coaster loved the pause but other busch gardens rosters are much better

12. BB Cross Country Creek: Really relaxing and can be used for transportation in the park

11. EPCOT Soarin: you feel like if you were flying and I simply love that feeling

10. USO Transformers the Ride: Really good but nothing compared with other Universal Simulators

9. IOA Popeye and Bluto Bilge bat barges: best rapids ride

8. SWO Manta: this is one of the best coasters but not as much as it seems

7. BGT Montu: One of the best coasters in Busch Gardens

6. IOA Harry Potter and the Forbidden journey: at the moment is the perfect ride but then you get really dizzy

5. DHS Rock n Roller Coaster: Love the boost at the beginning

4. IOA Dudley do Rights Ripsaw Falls: You never know when its the last fall

3. IOA Incredible Hulk Coaster: Everythig is just almost perfect in this coaster

2. USO Revenge of the Mummy: Best theme of a ride in the park

1. BGT Chettah Hunt: Just perfect ride perfect theme and perfect ride. you feel like if you were really in a hunt and thats why it was my favorite ride in orlando.

Replies (4)

August 10, 2014, 11:37 AM

No Spider Man?

August 10, 2014, 12:35 PM

sorry I confused names of 2 attractions everyone

Revenge of mummy in the place of transformers and spiderman in the 2nd place

August 10, 2014, 12:36 PM

thanks Rob

August 10, 2014, 2:10 PM

Luca: You are very welcome.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive