Collecting Stories from Cast Members!

February 29, 2020, 6:09 AM

Hello all!

I am compiling a book of Cast Member anecdotes from all worldwide theme parks (and any other area appropriate, such as cruise lines).

The prompt is 'What is the weirdest thing you've experienced a Guest saying or doing whilst working at a Disney park?' I'm looking for entertaining stories centered around Guests that are bizarre, funny, stupid, inappropriate, etc. (Heartwarming, magic-making stories are wonderful but the goal here.)

All anecdotes will be anonymously credited, although I intend to include general details of where you work(ed) and a rough time frame (i.e. New Orleans/Critter Country Attractions, Disneyland Resort - Anaheim, CA, 2012-2015.)

All anecdotes will also be written in a magic-friendly format. I will not be divulging backstage secrets or degrading the brand of Disney in any way. This is a book about the Guests intended to delight and entertain (and perhaps give an insight into what Cast Members deal with on a day-to-day basis that can better inform how one acts as a Guest themselves.)

If you have an anecdote you wish to contribute, I would very much appreciate it!

Please email cmstories1955@gmail.com and include the following:
- Your story
Don't worry about the format, as it may ultimately be
edited/paraphrased anyway
Stories of any length are appreciated, from a single sentence to
several paragraphs
- Where you worked (i.e. theme park/cruise ship, etc.)
- Which department(s) you worked (i.e. Entertainment, Attractions,
Photopass, and any applicable specific lands)
- Which years you worked for Disney (i.e. 2012-2015 or 2018-Present)

Many thanks!

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive