Do you think the Jurassic park land will eventually change into Jurassic world at IOA?

October 5, 2020, 3:03 PM

I understand the Jurassic park land currently at IOA Universal doesn’t have the money and are very low on budget to upgrade retheme the JP land into
The newer Jurassic World Series after they finish building the Jurassic World Velocicoaster this year according to OrlandoParkStop is this 100% accurately true or eventually in the next couple of years you think Jurassic World retheme will come to the JP land I would personally like to see the river adventure updated maybe put in some new dinosaurs like the Mosasaur and the Indominus Rex even put Blue the raptor in the JPRA not sure what would happen to pteranodon flyers maybe give that an update as well This sounds like a really long shot idea but don’t you think Reign Of Kong would be a good place to house a gyrosphere dark ride perhaps I know Kong is fairly new but that space from what I understand was supposed to also occupy a new Jurassic world attraction so theirfore Jurassic Park cannot expand at IOA and I don’t think Jurassic World would come to Epic Universe what are your thoughts for the future of this land do you see any changes before the end of this decade?

Replies (2)

October 5, 2020, 3:20 PM

Yes.

October 6, 2020, 12:15 PM

Jurassic Park will definitely turn into jurassic world. I'm sure thats been in the works ever since the pre production of the first jurassic world movie back in 2015. However they cannot expand the land because right behind it is Hollywood Way and Turkey Lake rd, so the only new space they can work with is Kong. I don't think though that any changes to kong won't come for a while. They just made a big investment into it and from what I've heard, people do enjoy it. When the change does come, the attraction would have to be a simulator type attraction because the footprint of the area is just far too small for any major dark ride.

They'll eventually change the river adventure to the JW theme, but any differences the Florida one would have had to the Hollywood version are gone. Because of the drop in the economy I'm sure that it'll be an exact clone of the one in Hollywood.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive