25th birthday celebration ideas

August 22, 2014, 6:02 AM

I will be on vacation for my 25th birthday in September, what ideas do u recommended I can do to celebrate my birthday? I will be with 6 adults and 2 children aged 9 and 3

Thanks

Replies (9)

August 22, 2014, 6:26 AM

Where will you be on your vacation.

August 22, 2014, 10:33 AM

Well Frist Happy B-day.....

And Universal....

Nothing else to see here....

August 22, 2014, 2:35 PM

Universal

August 22, 2014, 3:02 PM

What is the 3-year old going to do at Universal? Hopefully there is a non-rider in your group who won't mind sitting with the youngster while everyone else rides the good stuff.

August 24, 2014, 8:02 AM

What James said. People that don't have kids will never understand. Universal is no good with a 3 year old. Disney does that age better.

August 24, 2014, 7:28 PM

Cake, candles, and gifts. Or you can write a card to yourself.

August 25, 2014, 10:01 AM

There are non riders with my group and the 3 year old is my son, we will be visiting both Disney and universal along with sea world and Busch gardens, I've been to Orlando 3 times for previous birthdays and every time been to Epcot but would like to do something different but not sure what so more idea the better, thanks for current replies

Edited: August 25, 2014, 12:45 PM

There is plenty to do for a 3 year old at Universal... Heck, I would give him two Butter beers and let him go... It will be like winding up a top.

I sometimes look at Expedia – there is a section called Things to do - when I want to find a new adventure in Orlando. In the past we have tried IFly Orlando and Boggy Creek boat rides.

If you are looking at Parks – Check out Discovery Cove. You can get a package which will include Busch Gardens Tampa tickets.

Any water park in Orlando. Aquatica is my favorite.

August 26, 2014, 10:03 PM

A nice dinner at EPCOT would be, well, nice!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive