When will we see the movie styled theme park come back to the US or even video games or music?

Edited: October 11, 2020, 10:13 AM

I was wondering when will the US focus more on movie styled theme park based from a production studios based off of all movies we only have Disney & Universal for that in the US I think it’s a really cool idea like bring Lionsgate over to our country rather than having it only in overseas countries, paramount, Warner bros, Sony, Legendary, 20th century fox coming to Malaysia Genting I think are building parks in other countries so why can’t we Disney & Universal are the only 2 big players in the US in terms of most popular theme park chain. This goes back to Roberts old article saying when will the next major theme park will be built in the United States well I think the next one should be themed go either video games, music, or a movie production studio. I know six flags contract is over I believe with DC and Looney Tunes in like 2028 once this happens I’m curious if all of the six flags parks will turn into Warner Bros. The reason I bring this up is because I think theme parks in the US need more IP’s video games, music or even a sports themed park would be cool with interactive games included that’s why I thought the Lionsgate City would be a great thing for Times Square In New York a little disappointing that those IECs never came to North America they were supposed to have a connection with Discovery and Parques Reunidos which backed out of the plan I understand. The US lacks indoor themed entertainment centers I don’t know why but that’s another story for another day. I just want to see a Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter themed park what about a Resident Evil or Tomb Raider park all of these games could be involved in building a video game park or Music could be themed from different genres and you can ride your favorite song whether it’s rock, rap, country, etc just an idea here. I just think the US should look into another IP but the movie themed styled park I want to see first.

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive