Mickey's Halloween party advice

Edited: August 27, 2014, 10:39 AM

Hi
We are going to be in anaheim from Sat 11th to Tue 14th October. We have 2 days spare to visit Disney - both parks. I have previously been given advice about days to visit as this is a holiday weekend - columbus day. We are thinking about going on Sat or Sun (to see fireworks), then visit on Tue 14th. As this is a holiday weekend and we only have 2 days spare for both parks, I am thinking about long queues.

Is it worth getting extra tickets for the mickey halloween party on the Tuesday 14th? More for the fact I am reading that lines for the rides are very short, is this the case? Also, can you buy a ticket for both that allows admission all day and for the halloween party in the evening, or do you have to do it seperately?

many thanks
Mike

Replies (2)

August 27, 2014, 1:14 PM

If you have tickets to the Halloween event, you should save your day ticket to use another day and just go to the Halloween event at 4pm. It is a waste to just go to the park during the day only to be kicked out and then processed to go into the park at night.

If you already purchased your 2 day pass, then you're on the hook to use the remaining day. Choose wisely. In any event, going to the park on a Halloween event day is still half a day so you're being screwed either way.

August 27, 2014, 8:53 PM

Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party is alot of fun! There is what I would argue the best fireworks and parade. Also, there is trick or treating and shorter lines. Anon is right, you can go in at 4pm.

We are a family of all adults and it is a riot to go to that event!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive