Who Are Your Favorite Theme Park Vloggers?

Edited: June 27, 2021, 9:49 PM

Simple question, and Robert, if you would please allow, who are your favorite theme park vloggers? It would be nice to have some new favorites to follow.
Currently following Paging Mr. Morrow, Rix Flix and Tim Tracker.
Who you got?

Replies (9)

June 27, 2021, 8:29 AM

If you live in uk jack Silkstone is good. But totally agree with your vloggers!

June 27, 2021, 4:46 PM

Jack Kendall DSNY Newscast. Best of the best.

June 28, 2021, 1:43 AM

Yes! DSNY Newscast is amazing! I watch it all the time. He's also good for news updates and theories so definitely check him out!

June 28, 2021, 12:06 PM

I also enjoy Review Tyme, Theme Park History and Defunctland.

June 28, 2021, 7:26 PM

TBH, I like Vincent Vision. Sure, other vlogs are more frequent, have t-shirts, provide better planning information, and probably do some other things better, but Vincent Vision’s quirkiness is fantastic. Plus he goes to some out of the way spots that are cool in Orlando. And at the end of the day, you can go to a variety of vlogs and sites to get good theme parks related info [Robert pls don’t ban me for saying that]. I read/watch places like TPI and VV for unique and compelling content (@TPI interviews and Robert’s fantastic articles with content rarely found elsewhere) or just the fun weird antics (@ some of VV’s videos).

Some shows like Defunctland and Expedition Theme Park have really interesting content, too.

Edited: June 29, 2021, 10:56 PM

I mean there are different vloggers for a different kind of information/experience you want.

If you want a higher quality video then DSNY Newscast, Review Tyme, TPH, and Defunctland were mentioned and those are all great. All offer different content too so I follow a handful that produces different kinds of videos. To make it easier to read I'll categorize the channels.

Mainly roller coasters with interesting video essays-
Airtime Thrills, ElToroRyan, Coastertoons, and CoasterBot.

High-Quality Videos-
DSNY Newscast, Theme Park Stop (great rumor videos)

Mainly Vlog channels with just them in the parks-
Midway Mania (Orlando), Five Fires (SoCal), Coaster Studios (everywhere), Fresh Baked Disney (SoCal), Rix Flix (USO), Tim Tracker (Orlando), Adam the Woo (everywhere)

Alot of History videos-
Theme Park History, Expedition Theme Park, Review Thyme, Defunctland

Everything else (also has the word "theme park" in the name, ppl need to get creative)-
Theme Park Media, Theme Park Hunting, TPM Vids, Theme Park Express, Theme Park Obsession.

Also Ik you didn't ask but there are some great websites to follow too if you want to "be in the know". While TPI is amazing and has some great pieces, it doesn't cover every single thing in theme parks. Here some more if you wanna dabble-

Orlando and/or SoCal parks-
WDWNT, Micechat, wdwinfo, thedibb, themeparx.

These sites provide an analytical perspective on fastpasses, wait times, certain planning techniques, etc-
easywdw (seriously this guy is so cool), crooksinwdw

Screamscape is an information/rumor-based site for every major park in the US.

Imagginerland is a great site to read certain projects that were created by people that could go into Disney parks (pretty interesting).

and if you want to talk to ppl about this kind of stuff, then WDWmagic is a good place. Just don't get too caught up in there, some of them can get pretty riled up.

Edited: July 6, 2021, 3:31 AM

Hi, I watch Rix Flix and Jack Kendall DSNY too, right now they are the most interesting to me. But I am on the lookout for new bloggers )))

August 6, 2021, 11:24 AM

I don't watch vlogs but am grateful for youtube to see parks I don't get to very often. The guys that do the "in the loop" videos I think do a good job of showing the park and not showing themselves (that's my biggest dislike about many of these people). Also I like the channel Airtime Thrills as the guy's videos are to the point, and although he is a bit younger than me, we could both be considered old and jaded compared to the other coaster youtubers so he's relatable haha.

I can't stand Orlando parks fans, nothing against any of them individually but there are way too many and they update way too much. When some little insignificant thing happens its like a bunch of cockroaches all swoop over: oh look Monsters Inc is re-opening lets all go swarm over there and report on it like its the fall of the Berlin Wall, even though its the same show that has been there for 15 years.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive