I Need Help For My Birthday

September 8, 2014, 6:37 AM

Okay so I need some help for my birthday which is coming up on September 26. Originally I really wanted to go to Universal and Islands of Adventure, but it doesn't seem likely anymore because I only have enough for either the hotel or the parks, but not for both. I need some ideas or something any help would be appreciated, it just really sucks because those parks are like my favorite place in the world.

Replies (11)

September 8, 2014, 11:31 AM

You have an early Birthday Party and ask for donations to the "Let's give Alec Vergara a trip to Universal and Islands of Adventure".

Or do crowd funding.

Or do a day trip and forget about spending the night there. OR sleep in your car.

September 9, 2014, 5:10 AM

lol thanks good idea.

September 10, 2014, 10:04 PM

Alec Vergara, How about Anon Mouse dressed as Mickey Mouse. I know it's funny, but both names has "Mouse" in the LAST NAME

September 11, 2014, 6:20 AM

Heck I throw in a sawbuck if it helps..

Edited: September 11, 2014, 10:24 PM

How about Oscar the Grouch for your birthday party? The FIRST name and all. Very fun. Mr Marquez can even figure out a way for you to get some money from the trash for a poor guy like you who can't even afford one night at a local hotel. Oh well.

September 12, 2014, 9:24 PM

Oh Yeah, Anon Mouse. How about you dressed as a Disney Princess for Alec's Birthday?

Edited: September 12, 2014, 10:45 PM

Okay. But maybe he prefers Princess Fiona or Minions.

September 13, 2014, 12:55 PM

Anon Mouse, this is what I get for "crapping myself" (just an expression, I don't really crapped myself), for finding out that I love Ariel, Jasmine, Rapunzel and Merida.

September 13, 2014, 9:24 PM

Then you should use some toilet tissue.

September 14, 2014, 7:49 AM

Oscar, it's time to use a filter. If your comments can't rise above the level of a 5th grader's, then you shouldn't be making them. Period.

Alec, you started this train wreck of a thread. Other posters have been critical of your choice of Discussion topics on other threads you've started. Perhaps it is time for you to use a little discretion when you start a thread.

Robert gives all of us a great deal of latitude as registered members. Don't blow those privileges by doing stupid things.

September 15, 2014, 8:48 AM

My intention wasn't to create a "train wreck" like you say Tim. The whole reason I even wrote this thread was because of my intentions to go to Universal, so the purpose was maybe somebody knew about any theme parks deals or something that would help me. I wasn't writing stupidity.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive