Hey Guys! I'm here to start my daily top 5's! Today, Storybook Circus.
So after being open almost 2 years, I finally got to see New Fantasyland. Storybook Circus had so much detail, it's worthy of a top 5.
5. The Barnstormer - With the queue, the ambiance, and the rustic feel, this old ride gets a breath of fresh air.
4. Big Top Souvenirs - From the air conditioned store, the unique merch, and those delicious treats, this is such a great shop to visit.
3. Splash & Soak - Now not the splash and soak attraction itself, but the numbers on the cars: 71, 82, 89, and 98 are great hidden easter eggs that you should look out for.
2. Little Details - The peanuts on the ground, to the luxo ball tables, Storybook Circus hides a lot of hidden gems.
1. Dumbo - This opening day classic is redone and better than ever. The amazing sit down area, the new gold details on the ride, and the paintings underneath, this is undoubtedly number 1.
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Now open, or date announced:
Still waiting on these: