Crazy Theme Parks Ideas

Edited: December 8, 2014, 10:34 AM

The London facade at USO would be a perfect place for an Austin Powers show. Shagadelic!

Pirates of the Caribbean - the ride - has no Johnny Depp AA drinking rum. The last scene would be very funny if he were surrounded by rum. Depp looks drunk anyways.

Every morning when I wake up I wonder what if George Lucas had sold LucasFilm to Universal instead. STAR WARS LAND - GRAND OPENING SUMMER 2015!

Replies (5)

December 8, 2014, 10:53 AM

The New - I am Groot attraction.
Opens 2020 ya know Disney has to plan these types of rides.

December 8, 2014, 1:12 PM

I'm sure that there are enough JAWS animatronics left in storage that we could finally get those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.

December 10, 2014, 8:33 AM

On a more obscure note...

John Carpenter's
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
The Ride

Go ahead and try to tell me you wouldn't ride that.

Edited: December 15, 2014, 7:53 AM

The Kwan. From Mike Meyers Cat in the Hat, IOA should have added that to Seuess Landing.

Imagine entering a room with a Super Sized Toilet and Flames bursting out of it!

Edited: December 16, 2014, 11:00 AM

Austin Powers is an excellent call. Even moreso because they could finally dump the Fear Factor show (if they haven't already).
Would also be a cool place for a Bond attraction, though I have no idea who owns those theme park rights.
EDIT- Dude... The Kwan. Just saw that movie for the first time over Thanksgiving. That'd be very rad.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive