Crazy Theme Parks Ideas

Edited: December 8, 2014, 10:34 AM

The London facade at USO would be a perfect place for an Austin Powers show. Shagadelic!

Pirates of the Caribbean - the ride - has no Johnny Depp AA drinking rum. The last scene would be very funny if he were surrounded by rum. Depp looks drunk anyways.

Every morning when I wake up I wonder what if George Lucas had sold LucasFilm to Universal instead. STAR WARS LAND - GRAND OPENING SUMMER 2015!

Replies (5)

December 8, 2014, 10:53 AM

The New - I am Groot attraction.
Opens 2020 ya know Disney has to plan these types of rides.

December 8, 2014, 1:12 PM

I'm sure that there are enough JAWS animatronics left in storage that we could finally get those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.

December 10, 2014, 8:33 AM

On a more obscure note...

John Carpenter's
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
The Ride

Go ahead and try to tell me you wouldn't ride that.

Edited: December 15, 2014, 7:53 AM

The Kwan. From Mike Meyers Cat in the Hat, IOA should have added that to Seuess Landing.

Imagine entering a room with a Super Sized Toilet and Flames bursting out of it!

Edited: December 16, 2014, 11:00 AM

Austin Powers is an excellent call. Even moreso because they could finally dump the Fear Factor show (if they haven't already).
Would also be a cool place for a Bond attraction, though I have no idea who owns those theme park rights.
EDIT- Dude... The Kwan. Just saw that movie for the first time over Thanksgiving. That'd be very rad.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.