What is the number one factor in choosing a favorite park?

Edited: February 25, 2015, 9:37 PM

What is most important to you when visiting a theme park? What is the main thing you look for when visiting a park?

is it the number of attractions? Quality of the attractions? Type of attractions offered?

Or is it the shows? The restaurants? The theming and design of the lands?

Obviously a truly great park will have a combination of all of the above, but if you had to choose just one factor in a theme park to base your decision on, what would that be and why?

Replies (7)

February 26, 2015, 8:19 AM

The rides! If the shows and the restaurants are good that's great but the main reason I go to parks is because of the "e-tickets" rides

February 26, 2015, 8:52 AM

I would say the combination. I believe in getting your money out of your tickets. Skipping the shows, restaurants, and everything else for the rides is just silly. Experience everything. Your stay isn't long enough if you need to rush just to get all the "e-ticket" rides into your trip.

Edited: February 26, 2015, 10:47 AM

Above all else the cast members and the quality of service.

February 26, 2015, 11:40 AM

Only one Factor you say...

OK - Which park has Harry Potter stuff in it?

Edited: February 27, 2015, 10:10 AM

The immersion in the atmosphere. For a short while in my rather mundane existence, I want to feel like I'm physically in a place that I can usually only visit in my imagination. A place where the daily grind doesn't exist, and my sole purpose is to enjoy myself and have fun.

February 26, 2015, 12:07 PM

Atmosphere, immersion, variety, and attention to detail!

February 26, 2015, 2:58 PM

Completely agree Tim. Immersion and feeling like you are transported to a different place. Stepping into Diagon Alley, or into the Be Our Guest Restaurant, or across the World Showcase.... more memorable than any ride in my opinion.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive