STAR WARS would be best way to REPLACE "SPLASH MOUNTAIN & All Critter Country" for best reasons for

July 5, 2015, 9:46 PM

I just shared this best thoughts for Disneyland managers, CEO and cast member is that I wish that the one worthless is Splash Mountain at Disneyland would never born, I hated Splash Mountain and all worthless any Critter Country attraction even Splash Mountain has been unsafety issue flume ride and I already went to survey Disney and rated POOR 0% bad attraction ever, I wish Splash Mountain was removed forever, maybe if it could be something new replace Splash Mountain, is best way to change all Critter Country including Splash Mountain into new STAR WARS LAND can remodelized to changing to replace Splash Mountain and all Critter Country, since Star Wars 7 is coming to theaters this year Dec, and a lot of over billion of huge Star Wars fans would want to see something replace incredible to time room enough to replace Splash Mountain and all Critter Country land into STAR WARS LAND at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim California hopefully this year 2015, as that's what I sent EMAILED to "parkupdated@mouseplanet.com" from my email "jeffreybaek80@gmail.com" and I hope @mouseplanet got my email though?

-Jeffrey Baek

jeffreybaek80@gmail.com

+1 (949) 422-0750

P.S.

I really HATED "SPLASH MOUNTAIN" and so that is why I never attend to go on that worthless ride for alot of reasons and alot of my co-workers, teachers, family and alot of managers and friends at my church who DO NEVER ACCEPT to go Splash Mountain ride, and it seems right now than before that the way I see the new video on YouTube, it seems that there are NOT many much crowd people drawing huge line for Splash Mountain that much long anymore than before,

so perhaps,

IF i wish to hear about beginning this year 2015 is that "STAR WARS LAND" would thought best way to take over CRITTER COUNTRY to be changing that as for hopefully once Star Wars 7 comes out or something or another thing else, as I just don't wish Splash Mountain would remain last long forever, and also its better to build a new for the theater venue attraction for STAR WARS LAND while to replacing planning for CRITTER COUNTRY to build a theater to name venue as

"TATOOINE THEATER" to use to present in ANY SNEAK PREVIEW with 3D and/or 2D for what's upcoming any Disney-related movie to show sneak peek or Marvel and whatsoever it is and so that Disney Imagineer would never have to use to present any sneak preview to be usuing any of 3 theaters in Disneyland Resort park such as borrowing, MUPPET VISION 3D theater, CAPTAIN EO MAGIC EYE THEATER and A BUG's LIFE THEATER any longer, and so now it is time for building for a new one and only theater is to build a TATOOINE THEATER can be using to present in any SNEAK PREVIEW to use that for new construction for replacing CRITTER COUNTRY as into reopening STAR WARS LAND instead?

Hope You got this message? Thanks

Replies (13)

July 5, 2015, 10:12 PM

How is splash mountain, an extremely popular attraction, in any way "unsafe".

Oh, I remember discussing this before and you not really elaborating on that...

July 6, 2015, 12:05 AM

I can't tell if this is meant to be taken seriously or not. If it is, I suggest you improve your writing and try again. There is nothing that will kill your online reputation faster than writing a highly opinionated piece that is somewhat illegible.

In any case, consider the following:

-Splash Mountain is a log flume. Almost every major theme park features a log flume of some sort. Incidents on log flumes are very, very rare and Splash Mountain is just as safe (if not safer than) any other log flume currently in operation. To my knowledge, there has not been a serious incident on the attraction since the day it opened.

-Splash Mountain is one of the top five most popular attractions at Disneyland. On a normal operating day during the summer, lines of over an hour are not uncommon.

-Splash Mountain is an icon of the park. Regardless of what the replacement were to be, a large proportion of visitors would be disappointed they could no longer experience the attraction, and some would likely stop visiting because of it.

-Critter Country would be a horrible location for Star Wars Land. The area is quite small and is a dead end, which would be a nightmare for traffic flow. Even if Critter Country was completely leveled and rebuilt from scratch, you are unlikely to fit more than 1 E ticket and a couple small attractions in that space, something that would be upsetting to Star Wars fans.

-Star Wars Land will be coming to Disneyland. It will most likely either replace part of Tomorrowland (where the theme makes sense) or Toontown (which is the least popular section of Disneyland). Regardless of what happens, it is far too late to have anything ready by the release of Episode VII. At best, expect to see Star Wars Land open around the conclusion of the sequel trilogy in 2019.

If Splash Mountain isn't your thing, that is 100% okay. Disneyland offers many other rides of equal quality for you to experience instead. Go ahead and enjoy those wonderful attractions and let all the visitors who enjoy Splash Mountain do so. Given the way Disney approaches their parks, unless Splash Mountain becomes so unsafe that California won't allow it to operate or the ridership drops by 90% it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

July 6, 2015, 12:30 AM

AJ said "There is nothing that will kill your online reputation faster than writing a highly opinionated piece that is somewhat illegible."

There is no somewhat about it.

Posting the same message in two spots (the other one a completely off-topic area I might add) is probably against the terms and conditions, Mr. Baek. As is posting under two accounts I believe.

The last time you suggested replacing Splash Mountain, it was met with some outcry if I remember. Disney would be nuts to remove one of their most beloved attractions that has become a classic in their other resorts (akin to them shuttering the Haunted Mansion just because one person didn't care for it).

Lastly, if you want your ideas to go through and be heard, you need to re-evaluate your emails. The folks at MousePlanet aren't in charge of what goes on inside the parks. Email a Walt Disney Imagineer if you have an idea you really want to see happen or be sure to stop by Guest Services and offer a suggestion. Parks listen and respond to feedback. If a concept resonates with their audience, they'll run with it. Just make sure your ideas are presented in a cohesive and grammatical flow. Using capital words, run-on sentences, and rambling as opposed to vision, paragraphs, and vivid descriptions is a surefire way to send your ideas into the wastebasket.

July 6, 2015, 4:54 AM

What on earth is this?

July 6, 2015, 5:59 AM

This "author" has to be either a child or someone trying to be funny. The use of grammar is perfect. The way this person uses the upper and lowercase in the fragmented sentences is, dare I say, impressive! The wording and rambled sentences is breath taking. Could we be looking at this author as the next Robert Frost? Bravo dear sir bravo!

I thought my writing was bad on here....

Edited: July 6, 2015, 8:34 AM

Maybe they were celebrating the 4th and had a few too manny Vodkas..

Get it - too manny.... hahahaha

July 6, 2015, 7:13 AM

I'm almost afraid to ask Brian, but "too manny?" I don't get it or I need more coffee or the lead post on this thread gave me brain damage.

July 6, 2015, 8:34 AM

Hey Tim.... How are you, I hope all is well....

The "Too manny" is like too many, but with all the grammatical mistakes in this thread - well, I decided to add a one of my own....

And I also enjoyed all the run on sentences. Perhaps they should invest in a few Periods(.)

Have a great Day and Happy Belated 4th....

July 6, 2015, 9:49 AM

Thanks, Brian. I'm way too slow today. Have a great week yourself!

July 6, 2015, 12:13 PM

They would never get rid of Splash Mountain. There are some rides at Disneyland that are "sacred", meaning that it would be very unusual if the ride was removed, and there would be a huge public outcry against it. Some of these "sacred" rides are Peter Pan, Space Mountain. Big Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain is a great ride, and it very safe, as AJ explained in the original thread.

July 6, 2015, 1:31 PM

Brian: I think your analysis is right on. Cheers! Eine Prosit!

July 10, 2015, 5:25 AM

Is this guy serious

Edited: July 31, 2015, 6:51 AM

I tried to read this post but my brain began hurting. I blinked and tried again but had to tap out.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive