WDW Crowd Size in Late Fall?

July 14, 2015, 8:52 AM

Hi,

I'm considering a WDW trip in mid-to-late November. Can anyone tell me what the approximate crowd sizes are? Are the crowds "height of summer crazy", "moderate for WDW", or "non-existent"(yeah, right...I know)?

Thanks,
DancingD

Replies (4)

July 14, 2015, 9:55 AM

Mid-Late November is a bit of a large range there, especially since you have two holidays that could fall in that timeframe (Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving). If you avoid those 2 holiday weekends, the crowds tend to be pretty light. However, there's not much special happening during that time as the parks switch from Halloween to Christmas.

Edited: July 14, 2015, 11:00 AM

Touring Plans is, by far, the industry leader & most accurate in predicting wait times for WDW attractions. Their early predictions, and sometimes these get revised, follows. Scale of 1 to 10 with 10 the busiest longest waits in line.....Nov. 12 (4), Nov. 13 (4),Nov. 14 (5), Nov. 16 (4), Nov. 17 (4), Nov. 18 (3), Nov. 19 (3), Nov. 20 (4), Nov. 21 (5), Nov. 22 (7), Nov. 23 (8), Nov. 26 (8), Nov. 27 (8), Nov. 28 (8), Nov. 29 (5), Nov. 30 (5)....Keep in mind the MK is almost always busy. Most of the crowds are moderate levels, but definitely stay away from Nov. 22 through Nov. 28th (busier than most summer days). Those are busy levels and the lines will be long at all four parks.

July 14, 2015, 5:04 PM

I haven't been there in November, however I have been there in early October three times. I found the crowd sizes to be OK. Although the park was far from empty, it was never crowded and I never had to wait over 30 minutes for a line. Also, for the first couple hours you are there, there are no waits. I remember walking on Mission: Space, Test Track, Splash Mountain, and Expedition Everest. However, Magic Kingdom is by far the most crowded of the four parks. In EPCOT, mostly only the future world was crowded and the World Showcase was not. Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom both had light crowds.

July 15, 2015, 4:50 PM

Early November is still the Food and Wine Festival. Expect large crowds during the weekend!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive