Things to do at Disney that...

August 10, 2015, 6:06 AM

So My Wife and I have Annual Passes to WDW and while we like to think of our selves as TPI's today it hit me that there is one thing I know not a lot about.

Next month we will be heading down with my in-laws. My mother in-law can not walk for long periods of time due to a current battle with cancer side affects mainly that her left leg will swell if she is on it for a long period of time.

So you would think lets just get a wheel chair right? Wrong! She is super independent and not the kind of person who is going to sit in a wheel chair. So I started thinking what is there outside of the parks that we could do to give her the Disney experience in short bursts?

We have made a reservation for her and my wife to partake in the Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian one afternoon and I thought about taking them to the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show one night, and of course there is Disney Springs where we can do one half stop and eat and do the other half. But outside of that I'm drawing a blank, anyone have any suggestions?

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive