Restaurant Popularity for Annual Pass Holders

August 21, 2015, 4:47 AM

So the Ride Popularity Thread got me thinking, what are some of your family staples when it comes to dining on property. Now I'm not saying we go to every single one of these spots each time we are on property by any stretch of imagination...just ones we go to if we are eating out vs eating back at our room.

We usually go at least three times a year.

Magic Kingdom -
We typically will bring sandwiches into the park for lunch, and then do Be Our Guest one of the nights in MK (we have a close friend on staff that get's us in, and while yes it's a little overpriced in my opinion it's worth it to see a close friend whom we wouldn't see otherwise). Then for breakfast we will hit up Sleepy Hollow for the Nutella Waffle, and if we need a small snack we will hit up Casey's late afternoon early evening. And Gaston's is another substitute for Breakfast.

Another spot we enjoy (again another friend works here) is Tony's, When I was young my Grandfather typically footed the bill for all my families trips to WDW, and he was not a big Theme Park be out in the sun guy, so he would stay in and work at the resort or go play a round of golf, Tony's was the only thing he did in the parks so I have a lot of memories with him there.

EPCOT -
If we are celebrating an Anniversary or something we will try to get in at Le Cellier but otherwise we will head to either Mexico, Italy or Coral Reef.

Hollywood Studios -
Pizza Planet, while yes it could be done much better, for some reason I really enjoy the pizza.

We also will randomly go to Mama Melroses, Sci-Fi and the fresh stand on Sunset.

Animal Kingdom -
Yak and the Yeti, honestly we typically aren't at AK for a full day so we haven't tried a lot of the places.

Resort Dining -
Anywhere with Mickey Waffles for Breakfast! But typically Whispering Canyon, Ohana or Kona for the Tonga Toast.

Then dinner spots are Trattoria al Forno, Narcoossee's (for special occasions), and Splitsville.

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive