What about it?
Sorry...must have forgotten to post the description.
Consider the thread archived, and sorry for being absent minded, as I don't even remember what the thread was about!
Oh not a chance in hell!
I know what this thread and its subject is implying! You think I am going to sit by idly and let you get away with this nonsense?!
I want to be absolutely clear about these issues:
1. There are too many t-rex's at Universal.
2. The Jungle Cruise is the single greatest creation in theme park history.
3. Cowfish charges too much for drinks.
4. The AECOM/TEA report does not provide its methodology and thus proves NOTHING!
5. The TEA/AECOM report proves Walt Disney World is the most attended theme park.
7. I believe in opening my gifts on Christmas Day and NOT Christmas Eve.
8. You wrote so I replied.
9. Rao, Rao, Rao your boat has a strange thing about "guy-liner".
10. NB pays double to park at Universal's resorts just to spite me.
11. Tim Hillman STILL has not read my novel ... '7097-050719' Book One in the Theme Park Trilogy ... Available for download at Amazon.
12. Dogs and cats living together ... Mass hysteria!
And to think that I was thinking about how this site has progressed tremendously from the days when we had the flame wars between the Cedar Point fanboys and the Six Flags Magic Mountain fanboys.
....and then I read TH Creative's last post.
BTW. Isn't guy liner that stuff that Johnny Depp wore in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
I wonder who that Baxter guy in TH's novel is based on?
Thanks for sharing what you have on your mind TH...
Ya know, when it comes to TPI ... It's ALWAYS about the love.
1. One can never have too many T. Rexes in case an Indominus shows up
2. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the single greatest creation in theme park history, maybe it is different at Disney World, but I'm not a huge fan of my version at Disneyland
3. I'm not turning 21 until September 14th so no comment
4. The AECOM/TEA report does not provide methodology so it is invalid
5. The TEA/AECOM report does not provide methodology so for all we know the most attended theme park in the world can be Worlds of Fun
7. Gifts should be opened early Christmas morning
8. I'm copying TH's format
9. I'm not too familiar with James Rao, but based on his posts and comments, he seems like a cool guy
10. I don't know who NB is so I suspend judgement, but Universal Orlando is my favorite theme park resort as of now
11. Is this the conspiracy theory book?
12. I own a Pit Bull and a Siamese and they get along fine
I feel like TH may be sitting in a dark basement in Orlando typing this manifesto while the tortured screams of others may be heard in the background. And will someone please explain what breaking in line means?
Everything is a conspiracy to TH:-the cost of parking at the Universal Orlando hotels-the methodology of the TEA/AECOM report-the order of the song and not getting wet on Red Fish Blue Fish-the true meaning of NB (Not Baxter?)-the side of his head that Rao parts his hair on-the reasons why hippo steak isn't on the menu at the new Jungle Cruise café-the reasons why Disney keeps turning down his application to be Tinkerbell so he can spread pixie dust on the crowds every night at the Magic Kingdom
So many conspiracies - so little time.
Walt Disney is not dead.
Dead Men tell many Tales.....
Harry Potter is Dead.... Oh wait...
And I thought you'd be bigger...(From Roadhouse)
Potter is the boy who lived ... Or he could have been a ghost!
As a Harry potter fan, I'm going to tell you five words that will explain what you just said.
You are lying to yourself...
As a Harry potter fan, I'm going to tell you three words that you should take to heart:
Hippos are killers.
Harry Potter was a psycho, didn't you see the trailer?
(ps - don't read anything into this, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan - except for Order of the Phoenix)
How funny. Book Five is in fact my favorite.
Also, yes Timothy, hippos are killers.
I read the Potter books. I am a big fan Watched the films multiple times. I hate the "lucky boy eavesdropping" condition that Rowling uses for her own convenience.
...and Harry Potter and all his friends went to hell for practicing witchcraft
I just realized that I posted absolutely nothing, but I STILL have 20 responses.
Strange? Around this joint? You must be new
I agree with the original post.
Disneyland is offering some sort of Jungle Cruise breakfast dealio
Will mystery meat be on the menu?
If it is, who knows where it comes from?
Raccoons that sneak into Epcot every night?
Only God truly knows..
Are there jungle cruise fans who are willing to spend 300 on this? And will this finally show TH Creative the merits of SoCal?
I am BOOKED!
What do they mean by eating on the Jungle Cruise? Like on the boat or on the shore with the animals?
I think on the shore
TH, I've moved way beyond guy-liner...I have an entire Jack Sparrow outfit now. Including Jack Sparrow.
Worlds of Fun is indeed the best theme park...in Kansas City, Missouri.
Animals are part of the Jungle Cruise? I thought those were broken down props from a local Chuck E Cheese joint. Or maybe I am getting confused with the Country Bears Jamboree.
Not only does NB pay double for parking to spite TH, but to spite me he pays an extra $45 just to ride a train from park to park... must be nice to have money to burn.
And, Blake, I am pretty cool. As cool as any 47 year old with three teen age kids, a heart shaped Minnie Mouse locket, and a Toyota Sienna.
Cars don't make a man, just like a Mercedes Sprinter doesn't turn me into a creepy slightly rich person. And the Minnie Mouse locket, everyone has some guilty pleasures like my Shamu blanket that I bring whenever I know I'm meeting animal activists.
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.
Now open, or date announced:
Still waiting on these: