Disney's Hollywood Studios seems to get a lot of flak, however, I find it to be a pretty great park, despite it's many obvious flaws.
So, what are your top ten Disney's Hollywood Studios moments that really just "spark" a special sense of magic for you?
Mine are (in no particular order):
1. Seeing Tower of Terror in the distance from your car, and knowing that you'll be travelling into the Twilight Zone later in the day.
2. Approaching the beautiful park entrance and hearing all of the epic and sweeping film scores all around you.
3. Passing under the main entrance and finding yourself immersed into Hollywood Boulevard, and hearing all of the sounds and music that help to immerse you into old Hollywood. Incredible theming.
4. Turning right from Hollywood Boulevard and then down Sunset Boulevard, and seeing Tower of Terror in the distance. That special feeling is enhanced at night, haha.
5. Hearing the screams from Tower of Terror as you approach the grounds of the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
6. Coming out of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster's pre-show and into the dark alley, then watching and hearing the stretch limo blast off into the darkness.
7. All of the fun photo ops in the Streets of America.
8. The amazing music loop in Animation Courtyard.
9. Nerding out in the Star Tours queue and during Indy, also hearing John Williams' epic film scores help plenty.
10. The final collection of movie clips on The Great Movie Ride.Tweet
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.