Adventuredome Las Vegas review

September 2, 2015, 6:42 AM

So I just spent about an hour at the Adventuredome. When you spend more time less time on a ride than you are waiting for the ride it is kind of sad. Their new coaster, El Loco, is a great S&S wild mouse type coaster. I was able to ride it 3 times in less than 10 minutes. Their other coaster, Canyon Blaster, an Arrow looper, opened with the park in 1993. It was very weird because when I rode the first time, I sat in the first row on a COMPLETELY empty train. In fact I rode empty trains on El Loco every time. Anyway, there was an older women (senior citizen age) who was checking the restrains on the train. She said to me, "It's nice that someone is actually riding the ride". This park way DEAD. No waits for any ride. When I say no waits, I mean you could sprint to to front of the line and not see anyone besides the ride operators. You could do whatever you wanted on the ride and no one would see you or care. I rode Canyon Blaster twice for some weird reason. The first time I rode it, it didn't seem so bad. It was a little rough, but the inversions were good. The second time I rode it, a few minutes later I started experiencing concussion symptoms. After about 3 hours of suffering, I took an Advil and felt a lot better.. I also rode the bumper cars, and they were as good as they get. The admission is very overpriced, $31.95 for a unlimited ride wristband, and $5-12 for the rides individually. Overall, a very bad theme park.

Replies (4)

September 6, 2015, 5:46 PM

So I may be coming to the Adventuredome a week from today and I have a few questions. First off, was there anything else in the park that you rode? Also, do you think it is worth it to get the ride wristband?

September 6, 2015, 5:56 PM

Nice trip report.

I'm starting to wonder why we're getting so many Las Vegas theme park related posts?

Coincidence?

I think not...

Edited: September 7, 2015, 1:16 PM

@Tyler Harris
It's because I was in Las Vegas last week.
@ Juan Hamilton
You only have to ride El Loco three times, so yes it is worth it. And yes, the coasters were all that intrigued me.

September 8, 2015, 1:53 PM

I've been the only rider on the Canyon Blaster before :-)

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive