210 5'3 cedar point?

September 13, 2015, 9:33 PM

I am going to Cedar Point in 5 and 1/2 weeks and want to know if I can fit. I've googled LOTS of topics talking about this very thing but didn't really help me because most of the people were over 6 foot and 280lbs. I would like to know if I would be able to get on TTD or MF or any other thrill rides. I am 'apple shaped'. Most of my weight is in my stomach, and my legs are small compared to it. My waist is about 43-44 inches, and my hips are even smaller. I look like a ice cream con, or lolly pop.

I never had a problem getting on any rides at Six Flags Great Adventure. I can easily fit on El Toro which is a ride I've seen so many people get kicked off from. Also Skull Mountain surprisingly had a tight restraint bar that you pull down, and by the looks of the workers they were looking at me like they expected me to get kicked off. Luckily I wasn't.

Replies (2)

September 14, 2015, 12:57 AM

To be honest, I have no idea. The best thing would be to try the test seats before getting into line to avoid a situation and possible wasted time standing in line. I wish I could be of some help, but from your own experiences you see how inconsistent it can be and hard to predict who will fit into where. Whatever happens, I hope you have a great time!

September 16, 2015, 3:56 AM

I am a pretty big dude myself. You mentioned El Toro, I can't even come close to that one.

I am pretty big all around, so that's my main problem. But I agree with James, make sure you do all of the test seats before you hop into line. Not much is worse than waiting like an hour, only to be told you are unable to ride. Honestly though, you might be able to ride MF/TTD but there is only one surefire way to tell that.

Anyways, sorry I wasn't much help, just trying to speak from experience.

Regards,
Corey

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive