Park Hopper at Tokyo Disney Resort. (declarative statement)

Edited: October 31, 2015, 1:30 AM

I am planning my second trip to TDR in February and decided to splurge by staying at the Mira Costa while there. I was so taken by it on my last visit that I promised myself I would stay there next time. (Jeez it's expensive! Almost twice as much for 2 nights at MC as it was for 6 nights at the four star Tokyo hotel I am staying at before TDR.)
Anyways, while researching park tickets I noticed this blurb;

The Disney Hotels will offer Multi-Day Passport Special tickets that allow Guests to visit both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea as they like from their very first day.

That is great news as last year I stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay and was restricted to one park per day for the first two days. And a three day park hopper ticket is only $133 at TDR compared to $346 for the same ticket at WDW.

Replies (4)

October 31, 2015, 12:44 AM

So the question is ....?

October 31, 2015, 1:29 AM

Good catch disneyversal. I guess I was trying to convey my surprise on finding this info.

October 31, 2015, 1:20 PM

Oh ok cool. I thought they only offered hoppers if you buy 2 day single park tickets?

October 31, 2015, 2:06 PM

I'm going Thanksgiving week and staying at the Sheraton. Great hotel for less than $200 per night and monorail is across the street. Ticket prices are great compared to US parks. I also think that for the money the food at the Japan parks is a much better value than FLA, CA or Paris.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Discounted Park Tickets

Orlando attractions

Southern California attractions

Get Our Newsletter

Read Robert's Book

Stories from a Theme Park Insider