What would be your dream theme park experience ?

November 7, 2015, 5:17 PM

We all love theme parks, everything from Disney , to universal , bush gardeners or six flags they all have something we love. But what would be your dream theme park experience ? Something that no theme park has done that we would love to do one day in a park. Something that requires technology that's not been made yet or that is too expensive to make or too dangerous.

Replies (9)

November 8, 2015, 8:02 AM

Disneyland annual passes for less than $1000.

November 8, 2015, 12:31 PM

@Jaiden Cohen

My Disneyland pass that I bought less than a month ago was only $329

November 8, 2015, 12:42 PM

My dream?

Hey Disney, will you build faster for our sakes?!

Edited: November 8, 2015, 3:22 PM

Jaiden, that's pretty easy to do. In fact, unless you absolutely must visit during winter break you're getting ripped off if you spend $1000+ on a Disneyland pass.

For me, my dream theme park experience would be something roughly equivalent to the Holodeck in Star Trek. You would be able to walk right into a virtual world and participate in a fully interactive adventure. Depending on the attraction, it could be pre-set to a specific show or guests could pick one of several possible options. Everything would look and feel completely real and all five senses would be stimulated. In reality, this would probably work a lot better as a stand-alone specialty attraction as capacity would be a nightmare, but that's the best answer I've got to the question.

For something within the current realm of possibility, I'd like to visit a park with the guest service of Holiday World, the thrills of Cedar Point, the prices of Knoebels, and the dark rides and theming of Disneyland. To me, that would be the ideal theme park.

November 8, 2015, 4:20 PM

If my four favorite parks (Universal Studios Florida, Knoebles, EPCOT, and Six Flags Great Adventure) rammed into each other, (the thrill rides of Universal and Six Flags, the food of EPCOT, and the prices and employees of Knoebles) that would be my perfect park.

November 8, 2015, 7:42 PM

I just want a trip to the two better SeaWorlds, the Universals in Japan, California, Florida, and the Disney parks in Japan, California, Florida.

November 9, 2015, 7:22 AM

A park with the 2 roller coasters with the inmersiveness of space mountain and big thunder, and another two like the ones found in cedar point.

The park should be themed after ancient civilizations, imagine a theme park that looked like roman and greek ruins, lost civilizations like Babylon, Troy or a mythical one like Thule or Asgard.

There should be two or three shows that both adults and kids could enjoy, a log flume that would rival rip shaw rapids, and two dark rides.

November 9, 2015, 2:22 PM

I want a Hobbit themed land (the movie not somewhere with really tiny rides) it would also be awesome if it was hugo, so you would start off in the shire, move through to the Forrest's then to the land of the elves, lake town and finally a massive e ticket attraction in the lonely mountain. It would be awesome. Or a James Bond themed land

Also, for the hell of it, why don't they make a huge theme park like the size of a city with its own bus service, tube line and taxis in it to get around?

November 9, 2015, 7:42 PM

Wow Jack, looks like we share the same dream.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive