Amazon Area at Animal Kingdom

February 4, 2016, 5:38 AM

If Disney is looking for the right spot to put at Mystic Manor attraction, and trust me, they are, why don't they make an area at Animal Kingdom themed to the Amazon or South American rainforests? Mystic Manor could fit perfectly there. It's only a matter of time until Disney starts putting this attraction in all their parks (hopefully) considering its one of, if not, Disneys best attraction this decade

Replies (2)

February 4, 2016, 9:16 AM

As much as I want WDW to get a clone of Mystic Manor, I´m not sure if they would actually build one. The Magic Kingdom already has the Haunted Mansion which is similar in certain ways. However, in case Disney did chose to build one, it would take them years at the pace Animal Kingdom gets new attractions. With Avatar Land just getting built it will take a while until the park gets a new themed land or attraction. Personally, I would like to see DinoLand U.S.A get scrapped and turned into a nicely themed land before any new attraction gets built.

February 5, 2016, 4:41 PM

I think they should take the tech of Mystic Manor and update Imagination at EPCOT.

Think about it! They could use many of the same effects, but have it revolved around Figment and the "idea bag". We can bring back Dreamfinder and have an attraction that I thought was very informative about a very abstract subject.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive