Only One Day!

February 17, 2016, 12:36 PM

For my 70th birthday my husband is taking me to Harry Potter World. I know I have to buy a park to park pass and am wondering if one day is enough. We will get there at 9:00 and will have to leave for the airport at 4:00. Also are there any rides that "old people" should not go on? We are in good health. :) Thanks in advance for any information.

Replies (2)

February 17, 2016, 12:58 PM

Dependant on what day you go then the crowds will be different so it will change the wait times of the rides so it will change how many rides that you can get done in the day. You should be fine having a day there to get quite a few rides done but just be aware that it could be busy.
I would suggest that you try and avoid the big rides dependant on your tolerance to thrills. My suggestions would be to not go on the big roller coasters or any of the simulator based ones. Try to see the shows like terminator, sin bads stunt show and bits like that. Also from experience rides like the mummy and Popeyes and pluto's bilge barge rapids are quite jolty so I would stay away from that.
To be fair though it is obviously up to you what you ride, but just make sure to read the safety instructions found at the front of the queues before you ride or ask the cast members.
I hope you have a great time and happy birthday!

February 17, 2016, 1:08 PM

Thanks Jack!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive