Disney theme park ticket price expected very soon -- MouseSavers

February 20, 2016, 12:07 AM

I don't have any direct inside information, but MouseSavers is reporting on its website today that they believe that "price increases for multi-day Walt Disney World and Disneyland (California) ticket prices are imminent."

"There is also some suggestion that Disney may be moving to a tiered ticketing scheme, in which you’ll pay more for tickets that cover peak seasons like Christmas or Spring Break... If they do move to tiered tickets, we think Disney will honor previously-purchased tickets on any day of the year.

"It’s also not completely outside the realm of possibility that Walt Disney World will start having all of its tickets expire even if never used, just like Disneyland tickets do now. Again, if you buy Disney World tickets now, they will be honored under the terms you purchased them, so they won’t expire until 14 days after the first use, even if that first use is years in the future.

"The bottom line is that if you have a trip to any of these parks planned, our recommendation is to get your tickets now."

?http://www.mousesavers.com/disney-ticket-price-increase-expected/

(I wanted to put this into both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World categories, but didn't think it fit into one category better than the other, so chose "Other."

Replies (3)

February 20, 2016, 12:11 AM

Sorry, the subject should have read, "Disney theme park ticket price INCREASE expected very soon."

If the administrator could fix it, I'd be grateful.

February 20, 2016, 6:42 AM

noooooo

February 21, 2016, 9:52 AM

These parks will increase admission prices until dooms day but we'll still buy them so who are we to complain?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive