Six Flags Magic Mountain

March 9, 2016, 9:39 PM

Hi all, I'm visiting Los Angeles in October 2016, from 1 Oct-15 Oct. Were planning on visiting SFMM on 2 Oct Sunday. Were going via Starline Tours, tickets and transport included. In what order shall we do the rides, were both adults. Thanks in advance.

Replies (2)

March 9, 2016, 10:12 PM

This now archived thread should be of use

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/discussion/thread.cfm?page=927

Edited: March 9, 2016, 10:29 PM

When relying on organized tours it can be a bit difficult to give advice without schedule information. Do you have any idea what time the tour will arrive at the park and how long you'll have there? The strategy I listed in the thread Juan linked is what I would generally recommend, but if you will not be arriving at the park before opening and/or do not have a full day (8 hours or more) in the park something different may be better.

I will say that I visited on that exact same day in 2015 (first Sunday in October) and it was what I would consider a moderately crowded day. Most lines were in the 15-30 minute range, with wait times increasing in the evening due to additional crowds for Fright Fest. I'm assuming the same will be true when you're visiting, but this far out it is impossible to know if a special event may affect that.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive