Kings Dominion

Twisted Timbers

Twisted Timbers is an excellent roller coaster in The Grove and one of the best attractions at Kings Dominion.

The Rocky Mountain Construction I-Box coaster features a 109-foot barrel roll drop and a top speed of 54 mph on 3,351 feet of track, including a total of three inversions and nearly 20 airtime moments. It opened March 23, 2018.

Reviews of Twisted Timbers

How do you rate this?
A "best in the park" must-do
Not a must-do, but also recommended
Something if you have the time
Skip it

Register and log in to submit a written review, as well as a rating.

Another great RMC coaster. I made the mistake of riding this two days after I rode Steel Vengeance, so it seemed a little "tame" in comparison. However, on its own, it is a great coaster filled with airtime and fun. I thought the middle and back gave excellent rides. My ride near the front seemed to have less intense airtime.

You will not regret this ride, every time I've waited in line there were temporary delays (which were to be expected its first week of launch)but seriously, the airtime hills are wonderful, and the psych-out corkscrews that don't invert at all are marvelous. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a great ride, it might not be the most thrilling but it is wickedly fun.

Top Theme Park Hotels