We Are Giving Away a Dooney & Bourke Mickey Mouse Handbag! Enter Here

Edited: November 3, 2014, 1:41 PM

Update: Contest is now closed. Congratulations to Trish H.!

Today's giveaway is a Dooney & Bourke Mickey Mouse handbag, plus a signed copy of our upcoming guidebook, Theme Park Insider Visits Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando (2015).

Dooney & Bourke Mickey Handbag

Here are the rules for the giveaway:

To enter today's giveaway you will need to reply to this thread with your answer to the following question:

"What is your single favorite thing to do at a Disney theme park?"

I will pick the winner by selecting one eligible entry at random at the deadline. (I will contact the winner via your email address in your registration profile. If the winner does not respond to me within 48 hours, I will disqualify that winner and pick another one, until I get someone who does respond.) Once we have a winner, I will post that to this page. The deadline for this giveaway is Monday at noon PT. Good luck!

Tomorrow, we will wrap up our week of giveaways by awarding a Gringotts prize pack. We hope that everyone has been having a fun time playing along with us, and that many of you are getting to know the new version of our website.

Previously:

Replies (45)

November 1, 2014, 1:55 PM

My single favorite thing to do is to walk into Space Mountain and hear the horn theme. I don't know why, but it instantly makes me happy, every single time.

November 1, 2014, 2:01 PM

My one favorite thing to do is to ride the Tomorrowland Transport System.

November 1, 2014, 2:04 PM

My single favorite thing to do at a Disney theme park is to go on the Jungle Cruise and think what these skippers might have originally planned to do with their life.

November 1, 2014, 2:04 PM

Our favorite thing to do in a Disney theme park its first take a picture in the icon of the park(castle, tree of life, etc) and then do everything else. Thanks for the handbag my wife will love it, hope to win it for her!

November 1, 2014, 2:10 PM

Ride the rides, especially Thunder Mountain, if I have to pick one ride.

November 1, 2014, 2:10 PM

Getting a little older and having visited the parks many, many times my favorite thing is to just go into the park and soak up the atmosphere. Get goose bumps every time I walk into main street USA especially.

November 1, 2014, 2:17 PM

My favorite thing to do in a Disney park? BE in a Disney park! I only get to go every few years now, so I just try to enjoy it to the fullest each time.

November 1, 2014, 2:25 PM

My favorite thing to do is scream while on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Even though we all know it's not the fastest or most thrilling ride out there, I throw my hands up and yell every time I ride it.

Edited: November 1, 2014, 2:28 PM

Experiencing the things I loved at the parks as a child with my almost 2 year old and watching his eyes light up from the excitement! (Haunted Mansion, Main Street, Pineapple Floats, Tea Cups, meeting Mickey, to name a few of both of our favorites). :)

November 1, 2014, 2:29 PM

My favorite thing to do at a Disney park is to see the shows. Festival of the Lion King is so much fun!

Edited: November 1, 2014, 2:31 PM

My favorite thing to do is EVERYTHING!!! I love walking down MainStreet, USA and seeing Sleeping Beauty's Castle is MAGICAL. I love to grab a coffee or a dolewhip and sit and people watch. I love the rides, and there isn't one I won't ride. I love being in the magic with my family.

November 1, 2014, 2:54 PM

My favorite thing to do with the Magic Kingdom is going on the haunted mansion ride over and over and over again.

November 1, 2014, 2:57 PM

My favorite thing to do is ride Toy Story Midway Mania. I love it so much I have the XBox 360 game so I can practice at home.

Edited: November 1, 2014, 3:26 PM

my favorite thing to do is walk around magic kingdom and "feel" uncle walt everywhere.

November 1, 2014, 3:33 PM

My favorite thing to do is watch the parades. I love them all but especially the Electrical Parade.

November 1, 2014, 3:37 PM

Go on Pirates.

November 1, 2014, 4:29 PM

Watching Fantasmic twice in a night!

November 1, 2014, 4:30 PM

My favorite thing is to have an ice cream cone on Main Street, U.S.A. and watch the crowds go by.

November 1, 2014, 4:40 PM

My favorite thing to do at Disney is ride Rockin' roller coaster.

November 1, 2014, 5:05 PM

For me, my favorite thing to do at the Disney Parks is to explore the lands and get immersed in the atmosphere that each land has to offer.

November 1, 2014, 5:50 PM

I love staying for the Kiss Goodnight and watching it from the Partners statue in a nearly empty Magic Kingdom.

November 1, 2014, 5:55 PM

Seeing Cinderella's castle when I enter the Magic Kingdom makes me so happy. I have to stand there for a minute and take it all in.

November 1, 2014, 7:37 PM

Favorite thing to do in Disney Park...just see the smile on my wife's face during Wishes...that feeling is indescribable!

Edited: November 1, 2014, 8:22 PM

I love listening to the Good morning song sung before magic kingdom opens it's magical feeling comes over me and my husband

November 2, 2014, 4:10 AM

Eat Tonga Toast at the Polynesian

November 2, 2014, 4:26 AM

My favorite thing to do is to watch the people. It is a entertaining as any of the ridws

November 2, 2014, 8:30 AM

My favorite thing to do is when I first arrive inside walking on to Main Street. It's so soothing, nothing quite like it

November 2, 2014, 8:48 AM

I love to get popcorn in a souvenir bucket. Then walk, people watch, and take it all in.

November 2, 2014, 9:06 AM

I love watching the logs drop on Splash Mountain.

November 2, 2014, 10:30 AM

There is nothing my family doesn't enjoy doing at WDW, (on out last trip we were in parks 37 out of a 45 hour window) but if I had to say one thing would be walking through the tunnel into Magic Kingdom..

November 2, 2014, 11:02 AM

My favorite thing to do is to get a Dole pineapple juice and a pineapple spear and relax in the Tiki Room, before heading out to hit the rest of the rides!

November 2, 2014, 1:15 PM

Ride the Mountains!

November 2, 2014, 1:23 PM

My favorite thing at Disneyland is the atmosphere. You feel like you are in a make believe place. It makes me smile so much!

November 2, 2014, 2:13 PM

Big Thunder Mountain at night, fireworks going off if possible.

November 2, 2014, 2:34 PM

Triple mountain wammy, thanks to Stacey.

November 2, 2014, 3:20 PM

Its so hard to pick just one! But riding Tower of Terror is at the top of my list!

November 2, 2014, 4:28 PM

My guilty pleasure at WDW is watching Captain EO as many times as my family let's me get away with. It is so cheesingly good, though I was awestruck by it as a kid in the 80s when I went to WDW for the first time.

November 2, 2014, 6:31 PM

Hard to pick just one. Love, love, love the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot.

November 2, 2014, 11:36 PM

Drink at Germany in EPCOT

November 3, 2014, 7:45 AM

Get soaked on Splash Mountain!

November 3, 2014, 7:59 AM

Take off 0-60 in 2.8 seconds on Rock 'n Roller Coaster!

November 3, 2014, 10:55 AM

So hard! But if I had to pick one, it would be travelling the World Showcase at EPCOT.

November 3, 2014, 12:52 PM

Splash Mountain - length of ride is exceptional.

November 3, 2014, 1:11 PM

People Watch

Edited: November 3, 2014, 1:41 PM

Contest is closed - Congratulations to Trish H.! Thank you to everyone who replied.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive