10 volunteer opportunities you won't find on Disney's list*
Walt Disney World and Disneyland next year will give away one million tickets
to its U.S. theme parks to U.S. and Canadian residents who complete a day of service to designated volunteer organizations.
But what will those volunteer opportunities be? We'll find out on Jan. 1, when the "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" promotion starts. But, based on deep-insider information, here are 10 volunteer opportunities that we know will not be on that list.
- Writing "The History of Light Magic"
- Debt-service accountant for the Six Flags Corporation
- Musophobia counselor
- Halloween "scareactor" at Legoland California
- Undercover state Alcoholic Beverage Commission inspector for the Magic Kingdom
- Intern for the Rev. Donald Wildmon
- Crowd control for "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter"
- Publicist for Al Lutz
- Cryogenics research
- Pushing boats at Pirates of the Caribbean
Add others in the comments. ;-)
* Update: We'll make this the open thread for overnight/early-morning news and rumors.
Hey, did anyone buy the Busch theme parks yet? (Ducks) :-p
Raising funds to buy guy-liner for underpriviledged POTC fans from Missouri.
Raising funds to buy hippo scented perfume for underprivileged Jungle Cruise fans from Florida.
Bitter ... sooooooo bitter.
Volunteer for the Save the Hat Foundation.
Actor in Stitch's Supersonic Celebration
DON'T ... MOCK ... THE HAT!
I will admit I think I was one of 5 people that liked Stitch's Supersonic Celebration. That probably should bar me from getting the ticket too!
Design engineer of the Vekoma Boomerang.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.