10 volunteer opportunities you won't find on Disney's list*
Published: September 29, 2009 at 5:34 PM
But what will those volunteer opportunities be? We'll find out on Jan. 1, when the "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" promotion starts. But, based on deep-insider information, here are 10 volunteer opportunities that we know will not be on that list.
- Writing "The History of Light Magic"
- Debt-service accountant for the Six Flags Corporation
- Musophobia counselor
- Halloween "scareactor" at Legoland California
- Undercover state Alcoholic Beverage Commission inspector for the Magic Kingdom
- Intern for the Rev. Donald Wildmon
- Crowd control for "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter"
- Publicist for Al Lutz
- Cryogenics research
- Pushing boats at Pirates of the Caribbean
Add others in the comments. ;-)
* Update: We'll make this the open thread for overnight/early-morning news and rumors.
Hey, did anyone buy the Busch theme parks yet? (Ducks) :-p