Published: November 28, 2014 at 10:17 AM
My favorite shot in the trailer
While the teaser trailer doesn't answer any questions about the newest chapter of the Star Wars saga, it does raise a whole bunch of questions:
- Why is there a black stormtrooper?
- I mean, all the stormtroopers were clones of Jango Fett, right?
- For that matter, why are there still any stormtroopers?
- If there are still stormtroopers, is there still an Empire?
- There are rebels in X-wings. Is the rebellion still ongoing?
- What is the functional purpose of a lightsaber hilt?
- Wouldn't that just increase the risk of slicing off your own hand?
- Can J.J. Abrams make a teaser trailer without a lens flare? (Okay, we got the answer to that one: No.)
- Has anyone built a new spaceship since Return of the Jedi?
- Will we see any of this stuff in Star Wars Land?
Lens flare? Check.
And here's one more question for you: What did you think?