Here's the schedule for the rest of the 2010 Best Theme Park Attraction Tournament
Allow me to offer another thank you to everyone who has voted in this year's Best Theme Park Attraction Tournament, and especially to those readers who've sent messages to friends and colleagues to get out the vote.
We've finished the second round and are down to the final four attractions in each bracket. Here's the schedule for the rest of the tournament:
Tuesday, March 30
Best Roller Coaster Bracket
- 11am-5pm ET, 8am-2pm PT - 2. Apollo's Chariot vs. 6. Griffon
- Noon-6pm ET, 9am-3pm PT - 1. Millennium Force vs. 5. The Voyage
Best Movie or Animated Show Bracket
- 1pm-7pm ET, 10am-4pm PT - 1. Mickey's PhilharMagic vs. 12. Enchanted Tiki Room
- 2pm-8pm ET, 11am-5pm PT - 3. Terminator 2: 3D vs. 7. It's Tough to be a Bug!
Wednesday, March 31
Best Live Show Bracket
- 11am-5pm ET, 8am-2pm PT - 3. Festival of the Lion King vs. 15. Lights! Motors! Action!
- Noon-6pm ET, 9am-3pm PT - 1. Fantasmic! vs. 13. Finding Nemo - The Musical
Best Themed Ride Bracket
- 1pm-7pm ET, 10am-4pm PT - 2. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror vs. 6. Haunted Mansion
- 2pm-8pm ET, 11am-5pm PT - 1. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man vs. 5. Pirates of the Caribbean
Thursday, April 1
- 11am-5pm ET, 8am-2pm PT - Best Roller Coaster Final
- Noon-6pm ET, 9am-3pm PT - Best Movie or Animated Show Final
- 1pm-7pm ET, 10am-4pm PT - Best Live Show Final
- 2pm-8pm ET, 11am-5pm PT - Best Themed Ride Final
Friday, April 2
- 11am-5pm ET, 8am-2pm PT - Best Show Final
- 1pm-7pm ET, 10am-4pm ET - Best Ride Final
Monday, April 5
- 11am-7pm ET, 8am-4pm PT - Tournament Final
Both ride brackets are somewhat evenly matched, but the show brackets had some major upsets and interesting results.
Well I guess Joshua, that some of these shows were underrated it seems!
What I would like to see happen:
Spidey vs Pirates is going to be a close one.
I agree, James. With the exception of LMA, I am much happier with these finals than with last year's, and these attractions would make one hell of a park.
the themed rides bracket should be very interesting, two modern high tech marvels versus two absolute classics, i would like to see spidey proveil but i highly doubt it will.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.