Disneyland wrap-up: Ride reviews, videos and park news
Published: June 5, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Wally Boag on the Mickey Mouse Club
Boag played Pecos Bill in the old Golden Horseshoe Revue show at Disneyland, moving to Walt Disney World in 1971, where he opened the Diamond Horseshoe Revue show. He returned to Disneyland in 1974 and retired in 1982. He has been honored by the company as a Disney Legend. Boag died on June 3.
Here's a wrap-up of all our coverage from Disneyland, including ride reviews, photos and on-ride and opening ceremony videos:
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Behind the construction wall at Disney California Adventure's Cars Land
- Behind the velvet rope at Disneyland's Soundsational Summer party
You also can see all the videos we've uploaded on our Theme Park Insider YouTube Channel.
Finally, Disney announced during the event that Disneyland is offering a three-day park pass to Southern California residents for $139. A park-hopper version is available for $154. The deal is available until Sept. 5 and the second and third day must be used within 45 days of the first day. Tickets are blocked out from July 2 - July 4 and Aug. 21 – Aug. 22.