The Week Ahead: Disney and Universal schedules for September 15-21, 2014
Planning a theme park visit this week? Here are the operating hours for the week ahead at the most popular theme parks in the United States:
Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom: Monday 9am-9pm
Tuesday 9am-7pm (Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, 7pm-12am)
Thursday 9am-10pm (EM* Thursday, 8am-9am)
Friday 9am-7pm (Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, 7pm-12am)
Saturday 9am-11pm (EM* Saturday, 11pm-1am)
Sunday 9am-7pm (Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, 7pm-12am)
- Epcot: 9am-9pm all week (EM* Tuesday 8am-9am, Wednesday 9pm-11pm)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Monday-Thursday 9am-7:30pm
Friday-Sunday 9am-9pm (EM* Saturday 8am-9am, Sunday 9pm-11pm)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom: Monday 9pm-6pm (*EM Monday 8am-9am)
Friday-Saturday 9am-6pm (EM* Friday 8am-9am)
*EM is "Extra Magic Hours" for Disney's on-site hotel guests.
Halloween Horror Nights start this week at Universal Studios Florida and Hollywood
- Universal Studios Florida: Monday 9am-8:30pm
Friday-Saturday 8am-5pm (Halloween Horror Nights, 6:30pm-12am)
- Islands of Adventure: Monday-Wednesday 9am-7pm
*Universal's hotel guests get one hour of early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley, M-Su.
- Disneyland: Monday-Wednesday 10am-8pm (EM* Tuesday, 9am-10am)
Thursday 9am-5pm (EM* Thursday, 8am-9am)
Friday-Saturday 9am-12am (EM* Saturday 8am-9am)
- Disney California Adventure: Monday-Wednesday 10am-8pm (EM* Monday, Wednesday 9am-10am)
Friday-Saturday 9am-10pm (EM* Friday 8am-9am)
Sunday 8am-10pm (EM* Sunday 7am-8am)
*EM is "Extra Magic Hour" for Disney's on-site hotel guests, plus selected ticket-holders.
SoCal passports blocked Saturday. SoCal Select passports blocked Saturday and Sunday.
Mark Twain Riverboat, Captain EO, Finding Nemo, and Blue Sky Cellar closed all week. Indiana Jones Adventure closed Tuesday-Thursday. Golden Zephyr closed Wednesday-Thursday.
Universal Studios Hollywood
- Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm
Friday 9am-6pm (Halloween Horror Nights, 7pm-2am)
Saturday 8am-6pm (Halloween Horror Nights, 7pm-2am)
Epcot's Maelstrom closes Oct. 5.
Where are you visiting this week?
Universal Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights!
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.