1. Were interested in booking at the Port Orleans. How is it?? Recommended?
2. Park hopper vs no Park hopper? - We'll be staying Monday through Sunday.
3. Although I have done WWOHP already the two people Im going with have not and are insisting on going. Are current plan is to vacation Mon-Sun. We wont to stay at least 5 nights in Disney to take advantage of the dining special but were considering leaving on Saturday morning and moving over to Universal's Royal Pacific for the night to take advantage of the fast pass access. I'm not sure if that plan or just staying on disney property and heading over to universal for one would be a better plan. Ideas???
I'll now be reading though everyones trip reports for the rest of the day to figure out all the best things to do! We have one Disney Newbie with us so i want to make sure she has the perfect experience!
Thanks so much for any help!
2. I would get the park hopper. It is always nice to have, especially on the day you visit Animal Kingdom. You may want to split up parks or something as well. I would get it to be on the safe side.
3. I'm not too sure about this one. I mean, only one day to go through universal seems kind of scarce. But I would suggest going to their hotel for the day. WWHP will be extremly busy and you will ant to have any shortcut you can. You are getting a rental or taking your car?
Stay at the Hard Rock at Universal. You can walk to the gates of IOA. The other nice thing is you pass through City Walk going back to the hotel where you can grab a bite to eat.
Use the early admission and hit Potter. By any Potter-related gifts and use package pick-up to have them shipped to the hotel.
2. Park Hoppers would be a must if you will try and do Universal as well.
3. They should push to go to WWOHP and how could you not want to go back! ;D Listen to TH on Hard Rock Hotel. It is too wild of a hotel for me or any family, but it is the closest to the parks (just steps from USF). Then it is possible to do everything at both parks in 1 day (I will prove this in a later trip report of mine!)
Any more questions? I would love to help!
2. Yes, as mentioned, get a park hopper! Its only an extra $52 and you might want to do a couple of parks, especially on the final days. AK also closes early so its a good park to pair with Magic Kingdom which usually closes late!
Moving near to Universal when you are going there is a good idea. Its a long drive to Universal. And I have heard really good things about their hotels. Front of the line passes are really nice especially with the crowds they have been getting since Harry Potter opened.
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney California Adventure
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Hollywood