2. Why is Green Eggs and Ham always closed? I've only seen it open a few times in the past few years.
3. How much undeveloped land was used to make WWoHP?
4. Does anyone else cry on the Harry Potter ride?
5. Does anyone know whether the songs on the Hollywood RRR will ever be updated? Maybe that's a dumb question.
I probably have more...I'll post here if I think of any. Thanks!
3. I don't think much because alot of WWOHP was built on existing Lost Continent Land
2. Why is Green Eggs and Ham always closed? I believe it is seasonal as the other comment said.
I cried (from joy) the first two times on Forbidden Journey :)
Rockit was supposed to get halloween music for horror nights but...suddenly 'previously scheduled maintenance' had to occur :cough: Maybe next year?
The Halloween music on RRR sounds like a good idea. Herewith, my top ten song choices for programming:
1..Werewolves Of London-Warren Zevon
3..Witch Doctor-David Seville
4..Purple People Eater-Sheb Woolley
5..Ghostbusters-Ray Parker, Jr.
6..JAWS Main Title Theme-John Williams
7..Nature Trail To Hell-Weird Al Yankovic
8..Bates Motel-The Hitmen
9..Psycho Killer-Talking Heads
10..Science Fiction/Double Feature-(theme from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.)
Another question: Are any of the soundstages still in use regularly? It amazed me at the amount of space in hidden places used for Halloween Horror Nights haunted houses. Do they have any other uses?
2. It's now seasonal, Moose Juice is also and it rarely open during slower times of the year. I think there was another restaurant in Toon Lagoon that was also seasonal but can't recall now.
3. About half, most of which is where they put HPFJ as well as it's line. The rest was taken from Lost continent.
4. I teared up the first time I saw it, it was a pure "GLEE" moment for me ;)
5. I know they made it to have a lot of track space open for new and updated music but I can't honestly say if they plan to update it anytime soon. I remember seeing a music list of what was known at one point as well as hidden tracks. I'm sure if you hunt around online you can find it, I think there was even a list posted here on TPI at some point.
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney California Adventure
Universal Studios Florida
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Hollywood