Adventure Express

Submit Photo

On this wood and steel Arrow mine train, passengers are taken on a tour through four themed tunnels, several turns, and a few small drops. The attraction's hillside location enhances the experience, as does the scenery. The ride's climax is a slow ascent through a temple filled with stone tiki gods, pounding their fists.

FastLane is available for this attraction.

Not the best mine train, but one of the better ones. The ride is a total family coaster, but that's all it needs to be. I like that there is actually a bit before the first lift hill and the fact that the ride has a lot of tunnels (I think I counted four), but hate the ending as it seems to be building to something other than a brake run.
A fun arrow mine coaster. Still moves along quite fast with plenty of theming.
Adventure Express is a decent enough ride, a bit jerky and painful for a family coaster, but fun. And even though I warned everyone in my group about the disappointing ending, they were still disappointed there wasn’t “more” after the final lift hill. Me, I kind of liked the ending, and had a good time. I think the final lift hill past the drum beating “natives”/ “gods” / “whatever” is in and of itself the natural conclusion of the ride so nothing else is required. 6-Fair.
This is a fair mine-train ride that suffers from a big [BIG] let down ending and rib cracking formed plactic seats. Good for a family though. (6/10)
This is the best mine train I have ever ridden. It is great at night. I had no idea where I was! It was well themed. It has great tunnels. This is by far THE best family roller coaster I've ridden. The ending is disappointing though. Still great though. 9/10 (at night)
Way to rough and the ending is horrible it goes now its are turn toget revenge and all so u think theres gonna be a drop but then u return to the station....good ride to do with your mom who hates coasters i got to scare her with having her think shes riding son of beast in the back round of the station bad coaster good memories
I was surprised with what this coaster packed into its elements.