Adventure Express

Ty Mullins

Submit Photo

Published: January 19, 2013

On this wood and steel Arrow mine train, passengers are taken on a tour through four themed tunnels, several turns, and a few small drops. The attraction's hillside location enhances the experience, as does the scenery. The ride's climax is a slow ascent through a temple filled with stone tiki gods, pounding their fists.

FastLane is available for this attraction.

AJ Hummel
Not the best mine train, but one of the better ones. The ride is a total family coaster, but that's all it needs to be. I like that there is actually a bit before the first lift hill and the fact that the ride has a lot of tunnels (I think I counted four), but hate the ending as it seems to be building to something other than a brake run.
Joe Schwartz
A fun arrow mine coaster. Still moves along quite fast with plenty of theming.
James Rao
Adventure Express is a decent enough ride, a bit jerky and painful for a family coaster, but fun. And even though I warned everyone in my group about the disappointing ending, they were still disappointed there wasn’t “more” after the final lift hill. Me, I kind of liked the ending, and had a good time. I think the final lift hill past the drum beating “natives”/ “gods” / “whatever” is in and of itself the natural conclusion of the ride so nothing else is required. 6-Fair.
Randy Miller
This is a fair mine-train ride that suffers from a big [BIG] let down ending and rib cracking formed plactic seats. Good for a family though. (6/10)
Edward Morgan
This is the best mine train I have ever ridden. It is great at night. I had no idea where I was! It was well themed. It has great tunnels. This is by far THE best family roller coaster I've ridden. The ending is disappointing though. Still great though. 9/10 (at night)
ed shaheen
Way to rough and the ending is horrible it goes now its are turn toget revenge and all so u think theres gonna be a drop but then u return to the station....good ride to do with your mom who hates coasters i got to scare her with having her think shes riding son of beast in the back round of the station bad coaster good memories
M. Ryan Traylor
I was surprised with what this coaster packed into its elements.