Sea Lions Live

Animal Show

Submit Photo

Clyde and Seamore star in this show, featuring sea lions, seals and otters, poking fun at "Dancing with the Stars" and "American Idol," as well as cable-TV cooking shows.

This show underwhelmed. When I saw this show, I thought that it would be all about the humor. All the other shows at Sea World are all about the tricks, so I thought this would be a nice break in the action. I was wrong. Although the pre-show was pretty funny, the main show was not. I don't think I laughed or even grinned once. Why? It's all about the tricks. Very little of the show is about making you laugh. I really wish that this show had more humor, as it would really make it stand out from the crowd. 7/10
Funniest show ever!
The preshow was more entertaining than the actual show!
My rating for this show (a 9) is based on the night time version of it titled, Sea Lions Tonight. It's a must see if the park is performing this show. It pokes fun at other Sea World shows and attractions, and it is quite possibly the funniest theme park show anywhere. People and animal performers do a fantastic job. Special props goes out to "Biff" who carries a fun pre-show. Do not miss!