S.S. Columbia Dining Room
Table service Restaurant
See all photos | Submit Photo
Set on the upper deck of the S.S. Columbia, the Dining Room offers table service in a fine-dining atmosphere. Entrees range from US$25-50, but the service, presentation and culinary quality are among the best in any Disney theme park.
On the entree menu:
- Grilled Koshi-no-Tori Chicken with Red Wine Vinegar Sauce
- A daily fish selection
- Baked Lobster Tail and Sauteed Scallops with Butter Sauce
- Carbonnade of Beef with Noodles and Seasonal Vegetables
- Sirloin Steak and Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Roast Beef (three sizes), with Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
Another really amazing experience. You feel like you're dining on the Titanic (sans iceburg crash). And if you time it right, there are times at night where a show takes place and Mickey (and friends) prance around outside your window. Food and service was great.
good service and delicious food
Delicous food, impeccable service and overwhelming themeing.