Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Motion Base Ride

Professor Dumbledore has opened Hogwarts Castle to Muggles for the first time, and you're invited. Step inside the castle for a walking tour of the dungeons, greenhouses, and Dumbledore's office, before Harry, Ron and Hermione catch up to you in the Defense Against Dark Arts classroom. They warn of the dreadfully boring hours-long lecture you're about to hear and convince you to join them on the Quidditch pitch instead. But how to get there? After a tour of the Gryffindor common room, you're into the Room of Requirement to board a flying bench for an airborne tour of the castle and grounds. Now if only you could get away from that nasty dragon that keeps chasing you....

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey uses a unique ride system with benches mounted on the ends of robot arms (similar to what you'd see on an auto assembly line), that move on a ride track. This allows you bench to rise, dip, sway and twist to simulate a feeling of flight. High definition projection screens, plus physical effects and animatronics, all help bring the Wizarding World of Harry Potter alive on this ride. (If you don't want to ride, you can go through the queue to tour Hogwarts before exiting at the Room of Requirement.)

Basically the perfect ride , good story to follow, great practical effects mixed with great screen effects . The line is also phenomenal. I see the waiting lines as the trailer for the ride , and this line delivers perfectly . 10/10
Basically you're facing upwards feeling like you're going to go upside down, while watching a movie about Harry Potter. Not very cool and very overrated.
How can someone give this a bad score? Perfect ride
Best ride at IOA!
Perfect theme park ride. Great line theme, great ride experience, and captures the essence of Harry Potter effortlessly. 10/10.
This ride gives me motion sickness to the worst degree, yet I will ride it over and over; and when I get really sick I'll walk through the queue alone over and over just to see the amazing attention to detail!
Simply the best theme park attraction I have ever experienced. It blows everything else I have been on straight out of the water.
The perfect attraction for me. The technology used in this ride is just AMAZING. The flying simulation works perfectly and the combination with animatronics and real sets is great. Of course, the queue is terrific. Both, the ride and the queue are the best in any theme park in their respective fields. Outstanding. 10/10
In my opinion, this is the best theme park ride since Pirates of the Caribbean.
Amazing & Fun! Nothing else quite like it.
A high tech and amazing ride that leaves you Spell-bounded, I couldn't help myself. This ride also has a queue that is better than the ride itself. 10/10!
Much better than Gringotts,
As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have to say I was thoroughly impressed by this ride. I felt completely immersed in the Potter world from the moment I got in line. The ride itself was unique and thrilling enough without getting way from the story. However, the best part was actually getting to see the many landmarks in Hogwarts before boarding the ride. It was like I was actually there.
definitely one of the best games in the world, it's like being in a movie