Breakfast Places that aren't Buffets?

June 27, 2016, 9:49 AM

I'm booking my visit to WDW for January 2017 and I'm looking for a table service restaurant for breakfast that isn't a buffet. I already have Kona booked. Any others?

Replies (7)

June 27, 2016, 10:43 AM

How about a bit more info..
Will you have a car? Limited to Disney?

June 27, 2016, 10:57 AM

My family cannot go someplace that has a IHOP and not go there at least once. We don't have them at home and for breakfast we just like to go there. We usually rent someplace that has a kitchen and take of breakfast before leaving for the day.

But like Brian said are you going to have a car or are you limited to transit makes a difference in options available.

June 27, 2016, 11:06 AM

We don't have a car on this trip.

June 27, 2016, 4:55 PM

KONA!!! It really is the best.

Since the buffet is out of the quesiton, Whispering Canyons is pretty good.

Boma (which is buffet) is worth checking out. It is a much classier buffet than most!

June 27, 2016, 7:38 PM

Yes, KONA! It really is the best.
I don't care what everyone else gets, but for me it's The Samoan every time. Plus a press pot of 100% Kona coffee. Stuffed bread doesn't do anything for me, but their macadamia nut and pineapple pancakes are a great plate to share.

I can't vouch for Whispering Canyon. So I'd do Kona Cafe AGAIN. ;)

June 28, 2016, 9:48 AM

The value isn't there for breakfast at WDW. I would save my money for lunch or dinner, plus you get more time to get to the parks early. Most hotel rooms have refrigerators. Stock up on some breakfast items and juice. Use Garden Grocer to deliver groceries to your resort and ask the bell service to deliver to your room.

June 30, 2016, 4:22 PM

Kona is worth it

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive