Florida man attacks Busch Gardens flamingo

August 3, 2016, 10:03 AM

Yeah. Seriously.

Replies (6)

Edited: August 3, 2016, 10:07 AM

I was in SeaWorld when a woman (I use that word loosely) tried to grab a bird by the neck from a pen after the night shows.
I shouted and screamed and drew so much attention to her that she had to drop the bird and run away. I told staff of course but she was long gone.
Its incredible how dumb people are.

August 3, 2016, 10:25 AM

WTH??? The article reads like it's right out of Carl Hiaasen's novel "Native Tongue"... except it's not.

Great Tweet, though, Robert. I completely agree!

August 3, 2016, 11:42 AM

What The Monkey is wrong with people.

Oh wait....
Must have been one of Trumps Son's - That's right - I just went there...

August 3, 2016, 1:24 PM

+1 to Melanie for the Hiaasen reference. I thought of that, too!

August 11, 2016, 11:51 PM

I thought this was an Onion Article at first!

Edited: August 15, 2016, 11:28 AM

I was at Busch Gardens the end of July. There was a man from a Brazilian tourist group screaming and roaring at the white tiger as loud as he could. This behavior enraged the tiger whom also roared and jumped toward the enclosure. What the heck is wrong with people? The persons in my group went to find help as no-one (employees) were around. We entered into the tiger gift shop. The cashier phoned security who came strolling alone about five minutes later, as we had to have one of us look for the security guard and the man trolling the tiger via cell phones while waiting for help. The only thing done to the man was he was told to stop. The security officer looked scared to even approach the man. The man said sorry with a smirk on his face. He and the rest of his group laughed and walked away. Really? Why are these animals not being better protected from these idiots?!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive